The Premier Lodging Trade Show in California
October 21, 2019
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles – Commerce Casino
The Expo provides a unique venue for vendors, owners, operators and lodging professionals to meet and discuss the issues that impact our industry in a relaxed, yet invigorating environment.
What can attendees expect?
- Human Trafficking Awareness and Education certification presented by Leavitt Pacific Insurance, satisfies legal requirements.
- Has Governor Newsom Changed the Game? A Legislative and Employment Law Review presented by John Mavros of Fisher Phillips, valid for HRCI (Human Resources Certification Institute) and SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) certification credits.
- Workplace Sexual Harassment Training for Managers presented by Andrew Sommer of Conn Maciel Carey satisfies California legal requirements.
- Are You Ready for 2020? Panel discussion with four industry experts who will share their insights on preparing for the future.
- Grand Prize Drawing: Royal Kona Resort – 5 night stay in Kailua Bay Jr. Suite with daily breakfast for two, self-parking and a luau
- Cash Prizes Drawings
- Getaway and Prize Drawings
- Free Wine Tasting
- Networking, Networking, Networking
Contact: Chris Middleton 925.478.0929 email@example.com