Ask What We Can Do for You
The California Lodging Industry Association (CLIA) has a long history of serving California hotels owners and the hotel industry. I am honored to be serving as its President. Over the years the dedication of the CLIA staff and its various Boards of Directors has made it possible for CLIA to continue its work today. I look forward to continuing that work and building on the foundation that has been established by the efforts of so many others.
My goals during my term as President are to not only continue the existing valuable work of CLIA but to:
- Increase awareness of CLIA throughout the state and the hotel industry as a whole
- Expand the CLIA membership base
- Expand the CLIA sponsorship base
- To provide regional educational seminars on topics of interest to the local hotel community
- Increase participation at our highly successful annual Expo every fall
- Provide more scholarships to hospitality students needing financial assistance
- To offer more services to our members and the industry
The Board of Directors, the CLIA staff and I want CLIA to be increasingly relevant to our members in this fast changing world of hospitality. We want to listen to your needs and do everything we can to help make you successful. Please feel free to contact me anytime with your ideas, questions and comments.