Wednesday, July 24, 2019 @ 10 am Pacific
Presented by Podium
The guest journey is evolving. “Hotels in _____ city” searches have become the norm. Technology has played a huge part in that. Customers look to the top results in Google and trust reviews as much as a friend’s recommendation.
What happens after you’ve been found? How easy is it for a potential guest to connect with your hotel? Guests demand convenience, and hotels that don’t adapt will be left behind.
In this webinar, we will be discussing:
- How the modern guest journey has changed
- What hotels can do to leverage convenience and win more guests
- Which tools can help your hotel adapt to meet your guests’ demands
Tuesday, July 30, 2019 10am Pacific
Attend this free webinar to learn about why going back to school makes sense, degree pathways, online learning, and scholarship options. The only thing standing between you and your degree is your decision to make it happen.
The degree or certificate you want, on your schedule. Scholarships automatically available to you through CLIA’s partnership with Brandman University. We value you and your personal and professional goals. That’s why we’re pleased to announce our educational partnership with Brandman University. Its programs are designed for people just like you who juggle full-time jobs and busy lives, but who want to find a way to further their education.
We’re here to answer your questions and guide you to graduation!
Contact: Sophie Moussa email@example.com if you’re unable to attend but would still like information.
The Premier Lodging Trade Show in California
October 21, 2019
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles – Commerce Casino
The Expo provides a unique venue for vendors, owners, operators and lodging professionals to meet and discuss the issues that impact our industry in a relaxed, yet invigorating environment.
What can attendees expect?
- Human Trafficking Awareness and Education certification presented by Leavitt Pacific Insurance, satisfies legal requirements.
- Has Governor Newsom Changed the Game? A Legislative and Employment Law Review presented by John Mavros of Fisher Phillips, valid for HRCI (Human Resources Certification Institute) and SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) certification credits.
- Workplace Sexual Harassment Training for Managers presented by Andrew Sommer of Conn Maciel Carey satisfies California legal requirements.
- Are You Ready for 2020? Panel discussion with four industry experts who will share their insights on preparing for the future.
- Grand Prize Drawing: Royal Kona Resort – 5 night stay in Kailua Bay Jr. Suite with daily breakfast for two, self-parking and a luau
- Cash Prizes Drawings
- Getaway and Prize Drawings
- Free Wine Tasting
- Networking, Networking, Networking
Contact: Chris Middleton 925.478.0929 firstname.lastname@example.org