September 19, 2019
10 am PST / 1 pm EST
As hoteliers work to implement new technology and initiatives to improve their employee
engagement, retention, efficiency, and operations, the legal implications of these new initiatives often come into play.
In this webinar, Beekeeper’s VP of Hospitality, Connie Rheams, sits down with David Sherwyn,
Professor, Lawyer, and Academic Director of the Center for Innovative Hospitality Labor &
Employment Relations at Cornell University’s School of Hotel Administration to discuss all things labor and employment law for hotel teams.
Learn the answers to the biggest questions your team is facing around employment and labor when you consider implementing a new program or software.
The Premier Lodging Trade Show in California
October 21, 2019
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles – Commerce Casino
The Expo provides a unique venue for vendors, owners, operators and lodging professionals to meet and discuss the issues that impact our industry in a relaxed, yet invigorating environment.
What can attendees expect?
- Human Trafficking Awareness and Education certification presented by Leavitt Pacific Insurance, satisfies legal requirements.
- Has Governor Newsom Changed the Game? A Legislative and Employment Law Review presented by John Mavros of Fisher Phillips, valid for HRCI (Human Resources Certification Institute) and SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) certification credits.
- Workplace Sexual Harassment Training for Managers presented by Andrew Sommer of Conn Maciel Carey satisfies California legal requirements.
- Are You Ready for 2020? Panel discussion with four industry experts who will share their insights on preparing for the future.
- Grand Prize Drawing: Royal Kona Resort – 5 night stay in Kailua Bay Jr. Suite with daily breakfast for two, self-parking and a luau
- Cash Prizes Drawings
- Getaway and Prize Drawings
- Free Wine Tasting
- Networking, Networking, Networking
Contact: Chris Middleton 925.478.0929 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Santa Monica, CA
October 28-29, 2019
Hotel Owners/Developers, PE Funds, Brands & Management Groups, Lenders, Design/Construction Professionals, and other Senior Level Hotel Executives will enjoy 1.5 days of fresh topical content and networking opportunities. The only conference totally dedicated to hotel construction with 300 owners, operators and service providers projected to attend with 16 panels featuring senior professionals taking a deep dive into the latest issues, challenges and opportunities. This is a must-attend event for the hotel industry!
Use the code “CLIA20” for 20% off your registration!