JCPENNEY and WELSPUN Partner to bring you the Best Quality at the Best Pricing!
- JCPENNEY is offering FREE SHIPPING on Bulk Textiles!
- WELSPUN is the 2nd Largest Hospitality Textile manufacturer in the World!
- Towels from: Economy 10.5lb to Luxury 17lb Towels!
- Sheets from: 200TC, 220TC w stripes, 250TC and 300TC!
- Simply call the 800# on the attached order form to place your order!
- Samples are available by calling 800-262-2755
And don’t forget your National Discount Card that saves on Day to Day Guest Room Supplies! As a CLIA Member, you can use this card for Home and Work and share this with Family and Employees!
- 60% off regular retail priced items!
- 30% off already on sale items and Clearance!
- Some Product restrictions apply see card for details
Shop In store or on JCPenney.com
Special benefits offered to CLIA Lodging Members
- Access to Snagajob’s network of 80 million registered hourly job seekers
- Discounted pricing on all Snagajob’s recruiting solutions: the job postings, applicant tracking system, on-boarding and mass staffing for new hotels or re-opening
- Dedicated enrollment page at connect.snagajob.com/clia
- Dedicated hospitality account manager
- Quarterly check-in calls/webinars about overall performance, recruiting tricks and new product features
Snagajob, America’s #1 hourly marketplace, supporting more than 80 million registered job seekers and 300,000 employer locations across the nation, is offering our lodging members unique pricing and services. Mobile sourcing, hiring, training, scheduling, and performance management tools drive results for single-location operators and multiple locations so you can hire workers-in minutes.
Email Autumn Grigg at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit connect.snagajob.com/clia today for your hiring solutions.
A dynamic, growing organization committed to serving California’s lodging owners and their management teams. Based in Sacramento, the State Capitol, CLIA is the recognized lodging advocacy leader. Focused exclusively on California, CLIA works in concert with other leading hospitality and business groups to support and protect California’s $95 billion tourism industry, through responsible advocacy. In addition, CLIA continually provides education and training to improve profitability and performance. CLIA is an organization you can count on to get answers, and a productive place to network.
CLIA – Serving Lodging Owners and Their Management Teams
“The mission of the California Lodging Industry Association is to promote, protect and advance the interests of lodging owners and their management teams statewide, and to provide a network of resources to support member efficiency, profitability and professionalism.”
Welcome to CLIA! The California Lodging Industry Association is the foremost state association of individually owned lodging properties in the country.
2017 Board of Directors
The HelpLine is a valuable members only resource offering information and guidance with concerns or questions regarding innkeeping law, wage and hour issues, regulatory issues, labor laws, marketing tips, tax liabilities and other related questions.